test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I purchased zen and did not receive said zen

I made a purchase today of $20 for Zen however I did not receive Zen so I thought I made an error while purchasing so I tried again now purchasing a total of $40 worth of Zen and still did not receive my zen now I no longer want does then I want a full refund of my $40 this is happening to everyone and let's just say no one is happy in the chat rooms right now...
Tagged:

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    @drayne#8492 I need to ask a couple of questions first so I know what to tell the folks up the chain.

-First, what platform did you use to purchase your zen? Did you go through Arc, Steam, or are you a console player purchasing through console? If you've purchased through steam, this sometimes can trigger a probationary period of sorts until the purchase(s) are verified. Once the period ends you will get your zen. If you're going to purchase zen I recommend going through the Arc website here.

-Are you sure you're not on a probationary period of some kind? If you're on a probationary period as I outlined above, sometimes the zen is held briefly until the purchase can be verified. This can happen if you purchase through steam on occasion, if it's your first ever purchase, if you haven't purchased in a long period of time, or are using a new payment method. Typically this will only last a few days and is meant to protect you as well as Cryptic from fraudulent purchases. If this is the case it can be annoying, but it's better than not having it.

If you've verified that you're not on a probationary period and still don't have your zen, then your best bet is to contact customer support. Tell them when you purchased the zen and for how much, and if you have transaction IDs be sure to include those in the ticket. The folks in CS are cool and will work with you to get it resolved as they don't like issues of this nature anymore than you do.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • drayne#8492 drayne Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Problem was resolved. I guess it had something to do with psn network from what I was told.