test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor Rank 100

duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
Just hit 100 points on the Endeavor system. I guess I've been pretty lucky on what choices have come up? Is that happening for most people? Anyone been stuck with the worst buffs as their top 3?
YcRZKpV.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I only do endeavors when they match up with something else I want to do so I'm somewhere in the 10-15 range. I'm not in any hurry though.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    My list looks very similar. The both of us choose wisely OP. Some had more luck, some had less. Think it is ok. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    Took some time off from endeavor farming. Hit one of those "funks" where I logged in just to do basic stuff and didn't do much else. Just kind of a "meh" phase if yall catch my drift. I'm at roughly 25 I think at my last point. Also, hate you guys greatly that have that many points in your crit chance and stuff :p my points are about half and half. Half stuff I wanted to max out and the other half have flipped me the proverbial finger so far.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    I missed about a week and a half.
    COCWq4k.jpg
    OPv9m3F.jpg
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Endeavor keeps giving me only ground perks lately (not to mention only the less desired ones), it's annoying when this happens as I only want space perks and don't need the perks for ground.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I hit 107 today and still have a long way to go. Its real pot luck. I've been lucky on space crit chance, but unlucky on some other areas like space weapon damage bonus. Lately it seems my 3 random choices for rank-up are stuff I dont really care about (1% ground alpha resist, etc).
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    I was away for a few months so you're all just very lucky :p
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    sarah2774 wrote: »
    COCWq4k.jpg

Since you seem to have one maxed out - does it come up again as a choice or is it out of the dice roll?

(Obviously asking for a friend since I am one of those "if it fits I'll do it, so I'm somewhere around 15" campers)
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I wish it would give me more torpedo perks, torpedo is only stuck on +14% right now. Exotic has stayed at +16%.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    I thought I was lax with being only a hair over 70 Perk points... As for my top 3, I've got Critical Severity Space, Critical Severity Ground, and Critical Chance Space. I'm not much into ground (I did like the Dyson Sphere Voth Battlezone when it came out, but ground since then hasn't been that enjoyable for me since then) so I'd much rather have something like Space Energy Weapon Damage with the 6-ish points the ground severity instead (I think I have 3 points in that so far.)
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    xyquarze, I have space energy weapon damage maxed out, I've not seen it crop up in the choices since then.
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    xyquarze wrote: »
    COCWq4k.jpg

Since you seem to have one maxed out - does it come up again as a choice or is it out of the dice roll?

(Obviously asking for a friend since I am one of those "if it fits I'll do it, so I'm somewhere around 15" campers)

It out of the dice roll.
    OPv9m3F.jpg
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    I had been taking it easy and was a bit "choosy" so I am at 50 right now with 48 being space and in general leaning more towards tanking side but balanced
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    poddli wrote: »
    xyquarze, I have space energy weapon damage maxed out, I've not seen it crop up in the choices since then.
    It out of the dice roll.

Thanks for the info guys'n'gals!
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
This discussion has been closed.