test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

From Sto which of the captains would you like to be the canon survivor?

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
I'm not sure about this but what faction you didn't take that captain if there is only one hero captain the other possible captains didn't survive or something that is my impression. What this poll is about, if there was ever another star trek game or show with mentions of our hero which captain would you like to see be the canon one or at least the one that survived? Who is the most worthy of the six?
Oops I forgot to add republic to the Romulan option but that is what I meant or should have done. Oh well.

Possible fates of the non hero Captains.
Klingon would be captain dies attempting to stop the traitor Captain or killed by Starfleet.
Romulan Captain doesn't make it past the attacked Colony and Dies aboard the Vessel as they attempted to leave the system.
Federation Captain gets assimilated by the Borg or killed by Klingons
Dominion Captain dies boarding the Station in that tutorial.
Dsc Captain dies not making it past Jula
Tos Captain Dies either from klingons or a primitive spear on that one planet.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

From Sto which of the captains would you like to be the canon survivor? 10 votes

Star Fleet Captain
20%
shrimphead2015disqord#9557 2 votes
Romulan Captain
10%
asgard47 1 vote
Klingon Empire Captain
10%
lordmerc22 1 vote
Dominion Captain
0%
Dsc Starfleet Captain
0%
Tos Starfleet Captain
0%
All of them should be Hero Captain.
60%
garaks31rattler2evilmark444noemiecarnesirdavefenestratorechatty 6 votes

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I wound see them all as the "hero" to a degree, but within STOs Canon they wouldn't all be involved in every mission,while some other missions would involve several of them.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    This is one of the weirdest polls I have ever seen. Glad Napalm could figure it out, but I can't vote on something that just makes no sense.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Each player character is the hero of their own story.

But the others could not have simply died in the tutorial, because there is faction-specific storyline. Especially when you're playing jem'hadar which starts with the Gamma arc, meaning someone else must have done everything before that.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Each of my captains is the God-King-Murder-Lord-Admiral-General of his own timeline. All tremble before his mountains of corpses and rivers of blood.

The fact that each one experiences most of the same events in the same role is proof that they are not sharing the same timeline.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    The question is, since canon wise, you can only have one hero captain...which one of your captain is that one hero captain. Although since it is factions in the poll, that is less clear. Also the whole pick all option. Yeah...all in all, the OP's poll is fairly nonsensical.

Canon wise all of our captains are the hero. The question doesn't make any sense.

Agreed!, you guys think there is only one, but they are different timelines, alternative realities..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    valoreah wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    The question is, since canon wise, you can only have one hero captain...which one of your captain is that one hero captain. Although since it is factions in the poll, that is less clear. Also the whole pick all option. Yeah...all in all, the OP's poll is fairly nonsensical.

Canon wise all of our captains are the hero. The question doesn't make any sense.

Agreed!, you guys think there is only one, but they are different timelines, alternative realities..

Agreed. We're all playing in a multitude of timelines depending on which toon gets the nod.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.