test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Changing Uniform of Starship Crew

rensemilrensemil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Is it possible to change the uniforms of the crew on your starship interior. I.e. not only the BOffs, but also the others. If not, this would be a cool feature.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Why don't you want to use the tailor?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    It's a frequently requested feature, but has been since the game launched. Unfortunately, no it's not possible pig-9.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

Tailor only does the boffs, not the other random crew on the bridge and interior.
    What'd be really nice would be to have boffs change uniform to match the captain (if you're using oddy, then they do, if you use excursion, they do, and so on for the various options) but that'll never happen.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    siotaylor wrote: »
    sthe91 wrote: »

Tailor only does the boffs, not the other random crew on the bridge and interior.
    What'd be really nice would be to have boffs change uniform to match the captain (if you're using oddy, then they do, if you use excursion, they do, and so on for the various options) but that'll never happen.

Sorry, I misunderstood what the OP said about changing the uniforms of the crew in the starship interior. I thought they meant something different like customizing their BOFFs and not the NPCs. Oops. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.