test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Cloaking Device on Starships And the Treaty of Algeron

2»

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    Oh, definitely. During dil weekends like this one I like to do about six or seven of the RomPatrols. At 720 a patrol you can get lots of dil.

As for PvP, it's just not me. Even if it was with people I know. I have nothing against anyone else who likes to PvP just as long as they don't try to push it at me. As I wouldn't push my dislike onto others and tell them not to PvP.

Other times I'll work on upgrading favorite captains and/or crafting if I need something. Don't always feel like doing missions or TFOs. Sometimes I'll even start a fleet project just so I can work on filling it out. My friend and I have a small fleet that we build when we can fill projects with either or both of us. She's not into STO right now, so It's just me. Still, no hurry on building. Besides, if I need other stuff to fill projects I can zip into my family's accts and get stuff there. They don't mind since I get them their free event ships when the events roll around. Just got them their Corvette the other day.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Try the New Romulus Ground Missions. Higher Dilitium and Romulan Marks Awards with a daily bonus for the first area you do complete for Marks and Dilitium.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.