test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buran Class not claimable during Discovery-era

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
The Buran Class isn't claimable early on by my Discovery characters.

Given that it's T6 ship and the level requirement is "Tutorial Completed", I'm guessing this is a bug?
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Did you return to 2409?, it's from what i know, claimable in that date, not before.. (with exception of the scalable prototype Walker)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Still in the Discovery-era. Which is the problem; it's supposed to be available after the tutorial, not after reaching 2409. Just like the Europa is. Meaning my Discovery-era characters are stuck using the Europa in the early levels, which doesn't even have scaling Discovery-era weapons.

How this one slipped by them is beyond me, it's not exactly an old and obscure ship no-one knows about.
    Ok, didnt knew that the Europa was available in that period.. what other ships are available?
    While still in the Discovery-era, I can claim the Europa, the Walker Prototype, the Jem'Hadar Vanguard ships and the 31st Century Temporal Ships.

I don't have the new Edison Class, so I don't know if they forgot to make that useable in the pre-2409 parts or not.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Seems like an oversight on their part. This thread might help to remedy this bug. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    Ok, i'll create a new Char to test this, i have all ships (except the Crossfield) from the Discovery Era, i'll update as soon as posible, too much work this week..
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    Just out of curiosity are logging using ARC? I have ARC and always log using the launcher but there have been a few occasions where I could only claim items from the C-Store by logging in with ARC. I would quickly log back out, turn it off and log back in with the launcher.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
    I use Steam for the game, I only use ARC for getting Zen.
    Sorry for the lack of update... anyway, i can confirm, Buran cannot be claimed, other ships from the era can, except the Buran

EyOOXH5.jpg

MtsMlJW.jpg

1lVBgfy.jpg

@ambassadorkael#6946 can you report this, please? thanks!