test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are onyone else have login promblems right now? Or its just me?

2»

Comments

• xxtakunixxxxtakunixx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    yes its amazing when maintenance is supposed to happen at 7am pst and server goes down at 8am est
  • actinusactinus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hopefully they can get it sorted before server goes down. I would loose another day for the summer event again :(.
  • fortynothing#9900 fortynothing Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2019
    same thing here. Just tried to log in after a 2 year hiatus and nothing... this really bums me out. They're doing shard maintenance in a couple hours. Hopefully they fix it?

Update: it was giving me a message saying the server timed out, but now it's saying invalid username or password which is impossible. I even tried to make a new account (this one) to see if maybe my old one was bugged, but neither are working.

Update again, it is finally working with the email, username doesn't work.
  • alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    Not having this issue, but am getting repeatedly kicked when the server chokes. Today... 17 times in 3 hours. Only had this issue in the last 2 days.

If there's a thread about this, can someone point me to it so i can properly report it?
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    This problem is back again.
    pentars wrote: »
    Same here- "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"

This right here. I had this problem about a month ago and it's back again.

I went so far as to re-boot my PC and then Started ARC again, but even though the Server Status light was green, and it showed my account name, when I put in my password ( yes, carefully and correctly ) I would click the login button and the only thing that would happen is the login line would go blank and the area down below would read...

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

After hours re-re-re-booting and trying to get back in to STO, the login suddenly started working again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right now I'm too tired to keep trying. Maybe the login will work again in the morning. :: crosses fingers ::
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
This discussion has been closed.