test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give the Gift of a Starship?

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
I thought this was not suppose to happen until Augusts. unless there is another Featured TFO after this update I am at 2,900 Tokens and did this everyday. So why are they doing this so Early? Or am I miss understanding this?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    The 'Give a Gift' promotion has nothing to do with the featured TFO's or the free T6 coupon.

I have no idea why you think these events are related.

You will have plenty of chances to get your last 100 coupons during the featured TFO that will likely take place after the Summer Event.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    Ah I see your right I think just seeing the Picture of the coupon gift made me think of that.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, the Give a Gift costs 3k zen.

Looks like the next FTFO is going to start around towards the end of the Summer Event, according to the calendar.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    Cool thanks echatty
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    You're welcome.

I'm a few hundred short myself, so I'll need to play it at least to get the tokens I'm missing. I may go on for the prize if it looks good. I really like the defensive platform, it really works well in a crowd.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.