test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

devidian missions - spectres episode

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
how can we grab these missions for a rom-fed character? i checked everywhere, but they are not available. My new reman-kdf toon had no problem to do them.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    They seem to be bugged for Roms.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    lol. I wanted the ghostbuster gun :'(

thx for your reply :)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    How long is this stuff going to remained bugged? It seems we have this Faction is bugged for such-and-such Arc, that Faction is bugged for this-and-that Arc, etc.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,313 Community Moderator
    We get these threads all the time it seems. I wish they'd just put all of those missions back in the regular mission journal/story arc progression. :unamused:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Yea... I liked doing the Dividian missions.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I can't do either the cold war episode and the old cardassian missions (of bajor etc)
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    The Nimbus III mission is similarly bugged for at least one of the Federation subfactions (maybe all of them) and does not show up in the "available missions" tab at all, which is a real pain since I have a torpedo boat that really needs the Law doff but cannot get him (Romulan and KDF seem to have no problem with starting it though).

The Kobali battlezone unlocking stuff in the "available missions" is bugged too (for every faction as far as I can tell) and "hailing" it does not actually give you a starting point, just an inert listing in the mission tracker, though you can still get to it the old way by playing (or skipping) missions in the episode tab.

The Dividian arc was my favorite of the early episodes, and if you do a TOS character the starter scenario for that contains references to the Drozana stuff which is a nice touch. It would be nice if they put it back in, they could always make it skippable or whatever if people do not want to bother with it.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    The Nimbus III mission is similarly bugged for at least one of the Federation subfactions (maybe all of them)

Did them recently on a DSC toon, the arc worked just fine, except for the "Peaceful" accolade in Everything Old Is New, which didn't trigger.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
This discussion has been closed.