test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do ground set powers require all of the pieces be equipped, or just purchased?

toddjohnson100toddjohnson100 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
What I mean is this. I have the Tsunkatse gloves and want to purchase the shield when I'm able. I don't always equip
the gloves however. If I have the shield equipped and have the gloves in my inventory, will that enable the "Give Me Some
Room !!" feature or do they both have to be equipped at the same time?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,248 Community Moderator
    Equipped
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Must be equipped, but they can be in your secondary weapon slot, they work anyway..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • toddjohnson100toddjohnson100 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Yup, that's what I figured. Thanks guys.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Must be equipped, but they can be in your secondary weapon slot, they work anyway..

That's what I do when I want ground set bonuses, but want to use a different weapon. I put the set weapon in the secondary slot and use the weapon I want in the main slot.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »

That's what I do when I want ground set bonuses, but want to use a different weapon. I put the set weapon in the secondary slot and use the weapon I want in the main slot.

I had no idea that would work . Learn something new all the time !
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    ^Yep. You just need the weapon equipped for the set bonuses. And if you want to use the set weapon, just hit Z to swap them out.

I like the Kentari set, but only use the weapon when I need plasma ground damage.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

I had no idea that would work . Learn something new all the time !

Good!, that's why i like this treads.. :wink:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    ^Yep. You just need the weapon equipped for the set bonuses. And if you want to use the set weapon, just hit Z to swap them out.

I like the Kentari set, but only use the weapon when I need plasma ground damage.

Always felt like the Kentari set should have been a full EV suit.
    It's an interesting set with all the hazards being spread around, maybe not for a tactical toon but for a tanky engineer it is awesome.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
This discussion has been closed.