test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Miranda class and Captain visuals

borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
Yesterday I bought fleet version of miranda class (light cruiser). And when I'm in any of systems is ok, but when I travel in sectro (space), visual gets abnormaly glitchy. Lights starts to flicker, hull looses textures, even ship shakes a lot of times. And this happens no matter what visuals I have or what kind of class (or skin) I select at ship customiser. I tried with shield visuals on and off, everything and nothing helps. And it only happens on one toon and on miranda class (and any of it's visuals and classes under custumisation). And it's not my network or PC problem, since every other ship on every toon works normaly.
Second problem that I have is with character selection window. And again with only one toon. It's like no matter what uniform this toon is dressed on, it will show him in Oddyssey uniform. I tried to change him to many other uniform, but he always shows up in oddy uniform on character selection window. His boffs shows in every uniform that they are dressed in (no problems with them). And again, I only have this problem with one character (others are as they should be).

Comments

• borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    And about ship that I mentioned, I tired every graphical setting, but every time is the same.
    And about character selection uniform problem. I tried something. I beamed myself to ESD and from there I went to character selection window. My character was dressed in selected uniform as he should be. But when I beamed back to the ship, and went to character selection window, he was dressed again in oddy uniform. So I guess as I'm on ship and using character selection window, uniform doesn't show up properly.
    Today I bought one of fleet raptors (don't know the name, but it's last raptor on ship selector list - fleet T6). And I have same problem with it. It's like game is switching between high textures and very bad textures when sector travreling. Windows gets wierd, round edges gets squared, on hull appears black triangels, lights gets strange... And it's happening all the time that I'm sector traveling and it's not like it gets bad textures and stay that way, but it's constantly changing between good textures and bad textures. And funny thing is, that this happens only to this two ships (and none other that I owe), and not space itself (stars, planets, background stays good. And it's getting annoying, becouse I don't even want to space sector travel with this two ships now.
    Here's the picture of what I'm Talking about.
    I tried everything with chaphics (ingame and on my PC. I'm without any idea how to fix this. I'm lost. And it happens on few more ships (klingon raptor, miranda and Fleet gagarin class). I need help!!
    8TFrytK.jpg
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    borgus1122 wrote: »
    And about character selection uniform problem.
    The character selection screen displays the uniform being worn in Slot 1 of your characters uniforms.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/