test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Reputation: Collect Featured TFO Rewards Project - doesnt work

lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
Its the project that becomes possible after you completed the main project that need 14 TFO commendations and you supposedly can slot and complete using 1 TFO commendation for 2k dill, 50 fleet marks and 35 rep marks. What happens is at first the Select button is active/clickable but after you click it, it becomes inactive/grayed out without having slotted the project. Not sure if side matters but I am on KDF side

screen uploaded below with the grayed out select button visible:

https://imgur.com/shreN7D

Comments

• pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem, and it seems to be related to the auto-complete of the legacy events. After mine autocompleted last week, the first space became inaccessible. You have to slot in the second or later.
  • theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    NOTE:
    Please disregard this post. I can see where I was having a case of misreading. Sorry for the confusion.
    I don't know if this is related, but I just completed Featured TFO Operation: Riposte and received no reward and no cool down.

Meanwhile, unlike the OP, I only have 7 of the 14 required TFO Comendations.

Thus far I have changed maps to no avail and now I will restart the game to see if the mission completion updates. I will return shortly with the result of that action.

UPDATE:
    Okay, I've tried the following in this order:
    1. Changed maps.
    2. Changed characters, and back again.
    3. Restarted the game.

Still no mission reward in my inventory.

I hope this info is useful.
    Post edited by theboxisred on
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    My problem got fixed after most recent patch - just mentioning it in case anyone else had this problem too