test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sto still being STO

[12:50] [NoP Public Service] <Removed name 1>: 30k deeps is unindistinguishable from AFK.
[12:50] [NoP Public Service] <removed name 2>: Yeah, just AFK and self yourself the grief.

Hmm, gee I wonder why people were complaining about DPS creep. "get out of queues, fscking newbie, and don't ever get an elite mark unless you're willing to spend gobs of money to get your DPS high enough."

Comments

• Options
    thecrusaderxthecrusaderx Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    No, that's just people being people. Every now and again. you are gonna get people like that. It can't be helped at times.
    tumblr_p7rwq2Qtxu1wsk1foo1_500.jpg

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    Ignore them. I mean, literally, highlight the name and click Ignore. Then you're done with them.

At least it's not like some games which shall remain nameless, where you can be kicked from the instance for the crime of not measuring up to their weird expectations.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Agreed. It wasn't STO who said that, it was people in your group. I've been party to it myself, though didn't see it till the TFO was over.

"Look at me!" "You suck!"

I shrugged and went on with my playing. Not worth getting upset about.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Yea... people like that are just obsessed with some self percieved measuring stick they beat people with. Ignore them.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I couldn't take anyone who thinks "unindistinguishable" is a word even vaguely seriously.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Please don't bring in-game drama to the forum. Thank you. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.