test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Old Event Projects not completing as announced

tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
Two issues:

1) Had logged in two of my captains before the mini-shutdown an hour ago. They both had 'primary' event projects complete, but not 'second-slot' event projects. You used to be able to slot a project after the current one, and with the current change, that means I will never be able to complete those projects and gain that reward.

2) After the mini-shutdown, logged in a third captain. Her projects (one Breach, one Crystalline Entity-old version) did not complete at all. The Crystalline has tokens paid on it already, the Breach had none, neither completed.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    dustyhayesdustyhayes Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I've found the same issue on my captains as well. One has the Crystalline Entity, the other a Mirror Universe Invasion event. Neither is completing automatically, nor is there an option to auto complete. I think someone let the tribbles into the inner workings again...
  • Options
    ktm1ktm1 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    i have multiple events open accross multiple characters. of the 9 events across 5 characters slotted, only 3 have completed. and yes they are all on the list of ones that should be auto completed. mirror invasion, unto the breech, crystal.
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence
  • Options
    ukomegaukomega Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Having same troubles.

Some of my toons got auto completed, others didn't.
    I'm sure this will be patched, just strange why some complete and others don't.
    Transaprent2.png
  • Options
    looking at which ones completed and which ones didnt, it looks like crystalline completed once, mirror invasion completed once, and unto the breach completed once, on different characters. so it seems to me that it auto completed a SINGLE time for each event for the ACCOUNT. instead of each instance per character.
  • Options
    madeyejudemadeyejude Member Posts: 24 Arc User
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    so probably working as intended. you do get the 30k dil right once per event and it unlocks the item across the account.
  • Options
    @tigeraries this is NOT working as intended. they announced that ALL event reputation projects would complete. they NEVER said once per account, they said ALL.
  • Options
    ktm1 wrote: »
    @tigeraries this is NOT working as intended. they announced that ALL event reputation projects would complete. they NEVER said once per account, they said ALL.
    exactly
  • Options
    @tigeraries here is a copy/paste directly from the announcement
    "All slotted 14-token projects for the following Events will be automatically completed, regardless of the existing amount of progress made:
    Crystalline Cataclysm
    Into the Breach
    First Contact Day
    Kobayashi Maru
    Mirror Universe Invasion
    Sompek Arena
    Projects completed in this manner will be awaiting you in your Event Reputation, ready to claim! This process will reward you the items, dilithium ore, and marks, as well as properly unlock Account-Wide reclaim as applicable."

notice my making the ALL in bold
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    I have a project for "Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols" in slot 5 on a character that didn't auto-complete.
    This was after a different "Mirror Invasion" auto-completed on a different character.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    looking at which ones completed and which ones didnt, it looks like crystalline completed once, mirror invasion completed once, and unto the breach completed once, on different characters. so it seems to me that it auto completed a SINGLE time for each event for the ACCOUNT. instead of each instance per character.
    I can't confirm this. I had an old event slotted, console interphasic instability, which completed on all my toons ( it was slotted before we had account unlock on events for all toons) so I got reward on all toons for this event. The same for the antiproton matter weapons which was still open on a few.
    What never completed was the I.S.S. Stadi reward, not on a single toon. And on 1 toon there was still the tholian assault weapon unfinished, this didn't complete as well.
    All those were events who was said they will auto complete.

• Options
    totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    I still had unfinished event projects. They got wiped and removed without completion.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    one Mirror, 3 First contact, but nothing else, none of my Crystaline projects completed... nor other Voth or Mirror...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    My the Breach project wasn't autocompleted.

3fb04c1244688654.jpg
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Going down and listing the ones that didn't complete as I go through my characters.
    Mirror Invasion - Completed on a KDF Sci character but not the Fed Tac that I logged in first with.
    Crystalline Entity (old one with Crystalline Spike as reward)
    Post edited by warmaker001b on
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    All of mine completed on all characters. I thought I was affected too but it seems to be a lag issue for me as it took about 30 seconds for the projects to show up as completed and ready to click. Test it out for yourself.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I have a project for "Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols" in slot 5 on a character that didn't auto-complete.
    This was after a different "Mirror Invasion" auto-completed on a different character.

while I have the same issue (it's ok for me personally not to get this specific reward as got the unlock for that specific item account wide, unlike other items I have problems with. either way I was already getting a lot),

-just noting - you may likely have the unlock already also on that char, and for the whole account, on special items -> reclaim :)
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,987 Arc User
    All of mine completed on all characters. I thought I was affected too but it seems to be a lag issue for me as it took about 30 seconds for the projects to show up as completed and ready to click. Test it out for yourself.
    Good suggestion, but hasn't yet worked for me yet.
    tigeraries wrote: »
    so probably working as intended. you do get the 30k dil right once per event and it unlocks the item across the account.
    Originally thought this might be the case. Then I found two identical event projects auto-completed on two different characters.
    madeyejude wrote: »
    I can't confirm this. I had an old event slotted, console interphasic instability, which completed on all my toons ( it was slotted before we had account unlock on events for all toons) so I got reward on all toons for this event. The same for the antiproton matter weapons which was still open on a few.
    What never completed was the I.S.S. Stadi reward, not on a single toon. And on 1 toon there was still the tholian assault weapon unfinished, this didn't complete as well. All those were events who was said they will auto complete.
    Roxanne, I had the I.S.S. Stadi auto-complete on two different toons on the same account. Strange.

Really not sure if this whole thing ended up working as intended and failing to see a pattern so far. Some clarification would be nice.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    Really not sure if this whole thing ended up working as intended and failing to see a pattern so far. Some clarification would be nice.

Borticus metioned on reddit that there is an issue and there is a fix in the works. Why I came out virtually unscathed, I have no idea. I did find that one first contact event didn't autocomplete and that's only 1 out of maybe 12-15 total event projects.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Rush job, little or no testing.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,987 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    Borticus metioned on reddit that there is an issue and there is a fix in the works. Why I came out virtually unscathed, I have no idea. I did find that one first contact event didn't autocomplete and that's only 1 out of maybe 12-15 total event projects.
    Thanks. Found the thread. Here's the link and pic for the Twitter announcement: https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/1136761645290610688

I6FeLF4.jpg

This discussion has been closed.