test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old Crystal projects

husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,589 Arc User
Well it looks like all events are now going to reward the universal commendations. Which is great.

However a lot of people have older projects that are like 1 crystaline bit... or one subspace doohicky short. It sucks I have projects slotted with 13/14 filled in. It now looks like those will be impossible to finish.

Perhaps it would be a nice thing for Cryptic to do... to update those old projects to also accept the universal bits as well.

I know not likely... but it would be nice.

Comments

• husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,589 Arc User
    husanakx wrote: »
    However a lot of people have older projects that are like 1 crystaline bit... or one subspace doohicky short. It sucks I have projects slotted with 13/14 filled in. It now looks like those will be impossible to finish.
    Maybe you should like, re-read the blog and stuff, because it talks about how projects will auto complete.

lol ok Fair enough.

Guess I should have read more then the first paragraph. ;)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    It does generally pay to read the whole article when news comes out, just in case you miss something important.

I'm just glad the next FTFO is coming out for our T6 ship token. I have to run that five times on five different accounts (Doing them for family who wouldn't complete them otherwise.).
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    echatty wrote: »
    It does generally pay to read the whole article when news comes out, just in case you miss something important.

I'm just glad the next FTFO is coming out for our T6 ship token. I have to run that five times on five different accounts (Doing them for family who wouldn't complete them otherwise.).

That's kind of you :)

You'll also earn them 1,400+ rep marks, so you should be able to help them complete some reputations to the T5 reward at the same time. Getting one rep to T6 would also help in case they pick a T6 ship that has a Fleet version, to get the free fleet module.

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Yes, they will auto complete. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.