test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Camera Turn Glitch

Hello all, a while back I reported a bug in the reputation having to do with the competitive reputations not completing even though they were fully filled. This bug was fixed, and another bug formed immediately after I claimed my items.

So what happens is when I log on my main toon who had both slots filled and wouldn't start my camera glitched stopping me from turning my view to any other angle. What happens is when I first log in, and until I zone into a different zone her camera will not turn. Also if I go into a que from a non space zone including sol system, fleet base, along with any other zone my camera will stick and wont turn. The only thing I have been able to do is move my ship until my targeting crosshairs pass a ship and I get the lock on them then the camera will follow that ship this lasts until the ship dies, or the lock is broken and then it goes back to being stuck at the angle that the lock was broken. Also when in Kar'rat when the mission is complete and the map resets I have to leave system, and come back in to fix the camera. This has caused me to have to leave ques, and get the 30 min penalty.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Yes it happens everytime I log in.

Toon name is Angela@primal weapon x
Tagged: