test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Every Single Klingon Transport Captain in Gateway to Grethor TFO...

unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
324jp6.jpg
I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I hate how the transports explode in a chain reaction with each other.
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »

The only way to win is to have a protomatter console to regen them from their own stupidity....

Space has three dimensions..... A KDF transport pilot only has one button.... forward...
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    ROFLMAO
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    unotetsu wrote: »
    avoozuul wrote: »

The only way to win is to have a protomatter console to regen them from their own stupidity....

Space has three dimensions..... A KDF transport pilot only has one button.... forward...

Well, I guess I don't need to investiagte the rumors of klingon intelligence anymore. The outcome seems quite obvious now.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    It's trivially easy to close every portal the instant it spawns, if the players are simply parked evenly spaced along the flight path of the transports.

Of course, try telling that to to the peeps buzzzing about shooting heralds instead.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Well, I guess I don't need to investiagte the rumors of klingon intelligence anymore. The outcome seems quite obvious now.

Whenever I get that mission, I always think "rumors proven to have no basis in fact" ...
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    > @seriousdave said:
    > unotetsu wrote: »
    >
    > avoozuul wrote: »
    >
    > I hate how the transports explode in a chain reaction with each other.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The only way to win is to have a protomatter console to regen them from their own stupidity....
    >
    >
    > Space has three dimensions..... A KDF transport pilot only has one button.... forward...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, I guess I don't need to investiagte the rumors of klingon intelligence anymore. The outcome seems quite obvious now.

You laugh but it’s now canon that the Federation exists solely at their sufferance. If they are idiots then the Feds are truly incompetent
This discussion has been closed.