test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to load Nukara?

commandersolacecommandersolace Member Posts: 71 Arc User
Anyone else unable to beam down to Nukara? I've been stuck in this loading screen for the last 20 minutes with "patching 20 files" stuck like that. I've tried restarting the game several times and other characters seem to load fine?
9Vxeb7C.png
Solace.png
"I'd be delighted to offer advice on women. When I have some I'll let you know..." - Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Worked for me earlier today.

I highly recommend to turn off "On-Demand Patching" in the launcher settings. This will force the launcher to download the entire updated game. Instead of just the core game, what your game is doing now is downloading the core game. Then patching other area's when you enter them, such as you trying to enter Nakura...

By changing the setting you download the entire updated game, preventing the game from having to download patches when you change maps etc.

But it will take longer time to download, but should resolve your issue.
  • Options

I highly recommend to turn off "On-Demand Patching" in the launcher settings. This will force the launcher to download the entire updated game. Instead of just the core game, what your game is doing now is downloading the core game. Then patching other area's when you enter them, such as you trying to enter Nakura...

By changing the setting you download the entire updated game, preventing the game from having to download patches when you change maps etc.

I'll give this a go now, also hiiiii snow!! :D
    Solace.png
    "I'd be delighted to offer advice on women. When I have some I'll let you know..." - Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User

I'll give this a go now, also hiiiii snow!! :D

Hiiii! Let me know how it works out Solace.
  • Options

I'll give this a go now, also hiiiii snow!! :smiley:
    Hiiii! Let me know how it works out Solace.

This fixed the issue for me, thank you so much! <3

Solace.png
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    No problems here, and I went there over a couple accounts doing endeavors.

Like Snow said, turn off on demand patching when it does that and force the game to patch everything. Worked for me when I got crashes during load screens.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.