test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Boxes

Phoenix boxes were supposed to run until 10 am pt May 9th yet were removed early after shard maintenance. A lot of unhappy people out there having missed out on the last box. Wish you would get your timings right for these things

Comments

• kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    was it removed by mistake via the last patch? there are no events displayed either. and my token progeress for the ripost event is not displaying.
    Nobody here, but us blue kittens.
  • n7belannan7belanna Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Not a mistake, Phoenix boxes are always a limited time event (usually a week) and the announcement always mention how long the event runs.
    The same for the featured TFO events, this one ended today (as scheduled) as well after a three week run.
    Token progress is still there and saved, just not displaying right now. That will be back soon, though you won't be able to earn more vouchers until the next featured TFO event (which should start in June).

As for Phoenix ending early...that always happens. It's sad, it's frustrating but as all the other threads about this already say those events usually end when maintenance starts, no matter what the blog posts may say.
    "If you're telling me that this ship can skip across the universe on a highway made of mushrooms, I kind of have to go on faith... Be bold. Be brave. Be courageous. Black alert." - Christopher Pike