test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Display settings

alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
Hi I have a Lifetime subscription to Star Trek Online and I keep over lv12 in Neverwinter. I am having issues with the game. Have the display settings in game been changed because I am having a problem with them on two games Neverwinter and Star Trek Online? I have to keep resetting the display settings of the game to full, game chooses the setting which fits the screen. Ok all is good till I have to minimize or shrink the window by using the button controls in the upper right of the window. For STO it happens both if I am on the ground or I am in space. As for Neverwinter it just screws up when making the window smaller to full screen again.

Which sometimes messes up the key board and when I hit shift game goes into buy zen mode. Then I usually end up restarting my pc to fix the problem.

Sincerely depressed gamer
A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"

Comments

• alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    P.S. I uninstalled all the games and Arc reinstalled them still have the problem.
    A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"