What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't copy charater to tribble

sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
can't copy character to tribble

my main and a few other characters

Comments

• jj307#3585 jj307 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm also encountering the same problem. Tried several characters as well as waiting a couple of hours. No change
  • rannsakrannsak Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It's been that way for a week now. No one on staff seems to care enough to even make a flippant dismissive "We're aware of the issue" acknowledgement.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Many people can't transfer characters means scaling T6 ships can be pushed out without having to put effort into fixing the inevitable bugs that aren't discovered because of less testing.

"No-one seems to care" sounds about right.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    with my main toon I keep getting a error message
  • sissyfuzzsissyfuzz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    i have been trying to get my 1st Access to tribble for About a month now, tried every few days
    ,never get past the "sign up" button page. whenever i press it, it just lands me on that same page again,
    instead of proceeding to character selection as i would expect from instructions page.
    is that what you are Talking About?
    i contacted help Chat, but they just told me it was beyond their scope and told me to post for help in Forum
    Post edited by sissyfuzz on
    the issue with my main has been going on for a while I think tribble could be on lock down meaning no transfers
  • rannsakrannsak Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    sean2448 wrote: »
    the issue with my main has been going on for a while I think tribble could be on lock down meaning no transfers

Clearly it is. Which is sort of why some of us are rolling our eyes... they have several big features they're rolling out that Tribble is supposed to be there to test and bugfix, but they're deliberately avoiding letting people test these features so that they don't have to take the time to bugfix them before release.
  • mtemplar86mtemplar86 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Confirming that I can't copy either. At first it would say it went through and that my character should be ready in 2 hours or less. Now I'm getting an error saying there was an "issue" copying my character.
  • mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I have noticed this tends to happen whenever the server is being patched. If I may suggest, in the future if this problem crops up, check to see if there's been a patch before reporting an issue.
    e0M7OhA.png
    how ever i get this error message with my main character explain this An error occurred
    Internal Server Error
  • mtemplar86mtemplar86 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    mike03uc wrote: »
    I have noticed this tends to happen whenever the server is being patched. If I may suggest, in the future if this problem crops up, check to see if there's been a patch before reporting an issue.

I haven't been able to copy for over a week. Maybe they disabled it for now or something is all I can think. Just in case though, let's make sure we report it so they know it isn't working. Better safe than sorry.
  • mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    mtemplar86 wrote: »

I haven't been able to copy for over a week. Maybe they disabled it for now or something is all I can think. Just in case though, let's make sure we report it so they know it isn't working. Better safe than sorry.

Fair enough. And you haven't been able to transfer for a week? That's...odd. I transferred characters over about, what, four days ago? This might suggest an issue directly related to your account.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • shilow2012shilow2012 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I cant even get pass the sign up button. Every time i press it the page refreshes and nothing happens.
  • sissyfuzzsissyfuzz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    And you haven't been able to transfer for a week? That's...odd. I transferred characters over about, what, four days ago? This might suggest an issue directly related to your account.

As I stated earlier. been trying for more than 5 weeks now, every few days, never during Patches, can also nevr get past the "sign up " button, just keeps throwing me back.

any Kind of notice or Response would be appreciated. support Chat just told me to go to the Forums..

• foxheart07foxheart07 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    rannsak wrote: »
    It's been that way for a week now. No one on staff seems to care enough to even make a flippant dismissive "We're aware of the issue" acknowledgement.

I sent in a CSR issue a moment ago, and I got the reply that "we're sorry you're having troubles" yadda yadda, followed by a link which leads me to the test page sign up that only proceeds to redirect me. I guess... there ya go... XD
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    foxheart07 wrote: »
    rannsak wrote: »

I sent in a CSR issue a moment ago, and I got the reply that "we're sorry you're having troubles" yadda yadda, followed by a link which leads me to the test page sign up that only proceeds to redirect me. I guess... there ya go... XD

They are aware of the issue, they mentioned this on the STO Reddit, said one person who asked about it. No timetable when the fix will be implemented though.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.