test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No FE Token today

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
edited April 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just played Operation Riposte today, and while I got my 100 vouchers, I did not get my token for the console. On a whim I looked in the reclaim dil store and nothing. No, it wasn't in the overflow bag either.

While it isn't a really big deal, I am puzzled.

Also, On my main lifer acct, which I play first each time, I got my token. I did not get it when I played my FTP acct.

Jhanell@jhanell0895
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    played the event on the account with 2 toons, so you played it first with another toon the other day, got the 100 tokens on that toon so they were ready earlier? check the "view cooldowns" on your toon too, maybe you could play it again to get the token
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    coldnapalm is right. I have two accts. One is a lifer and the other a FTP.

The lifer acct got their token and the FTP did not.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    yes i know that its about 2 accounts.

the question is, are there 2 toons on the accout without the token.
    since the ship token is once per account but the console token is once per toon per 20 hours you could get the ship token on a toon but not the other token (or the other way around)
    Yes, I have over a dozen on my lifer acct and four on my FTP.

But I'm only doing the runs on one character per acct.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    felisean wrote: »
    yes i know that its about 2 accounts.

the question is, are there 2 toons on the accout without the token.
    since the ship token is once per account but the console token is once per toon per 20 hours you could get the ship token on a toon but not the other token (or the other way around)

Wait the console token is once per toon? If so, than I have a bug since none of my alts are getting the token if I run them within the 20 hours of my main running the queue.

yes,
    the token for the dilithium, item and the marks is once every 20 hours per character.

the 50(100) tokens for the zen ship is once per account every 20 hours.

@echatty than it sounds defnitly like a bug ^^
    That's what I thought too. Played it with her again this morning and she got the token. Guess I can count yesterday's as a loss and just go from here.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I did not get a token today.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Did you wait for a significant amount of time to get the token? The pop up has to appear. Otherwise, sounds like a bug.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.