test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crossfield Class Transwarp Animation Broken

ioneonioneon Member Posts: 207 Arc User
As the title states, the Crossfield transwarp animation is broken, the saucer rings no longer physically spin when you use its transwarp (when it spore jumps I should say). This was broken when the Mirror Crossfield was added and when moving parts on other ships when warping was fixed.

I should note that the saucer rings still spin when using the Lorca Maneuver ability.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    starangel1980starangel1980 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I can confirm the same behavior with both my Crossfields.
  • Options
    huachaos#5075 huachaos Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I too am having this same issue.
  • Options
    angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Yup, I'm having the same issue as well.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited April 2019
    I have noted this as well on mine. When using the console ability the animations play as normal, but Transwarp does not. Think it started after they introduced the Mirror Crossfield.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Still broken.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    To add another issue to the transwarp spore jump, the crossfield doesen't spin correctly in sector space. Instead of a rotating on it's own it makes a circle around what seems to be the point where the camera is set. Like it has an offset on it's axis.
  • Options
    ^ also true.
  • Options
    parish#5017 parish Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Confirmed but for a much longer time. I used to get the animation randomly and rarely.
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the reports, I have successfully reproduced the issue and put it into our bug system.
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Literally reported this months ago... >.>
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you for the reports, I have successfully reproduced the issue and put it into our bug system.

Nice!
  • Options
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    Literally reported this months ago... >.>

Look at the original post date of this thread.