test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Operation Riposte Glitch?

lapprenticellapprenticel Member Posts: 254 Arc User
This could be a one off so not worth reporting as a bug but I ran into an anomaly during the third part of the mission where you disable and tractor Klingon transports back. I snagged my first one without issue but the second one got hung up somehow. There was a small asteroid or somesuch that I flew around, or through, but the transport I was towing seemed to get stuck. When I reached the dropoff point it was about 30 Km behind my ship and not moving. I tried returning to it and towing it the other direction, then sideways rather than forward or back, but it wouldn't move at all. When the final stage arrive - the Klingon fleet trying an assault, I was still tractoring the silly transport.

Anyone else experienced anything similar?

Comments

• Options
    sumnerussumnerus Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I had a weird one yesterday. My ship wouldn't leave the starting point. Engines at full Impulse but wouldn't move, nor could i activate any abilities. I tried switching to my Runabout and that worked! just had to do the mission in a zippy little ship that got totalled every few minutes.. :)
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    This could be a one off so not worth reporting as a bug but I ran into an anomaly during the third part of the mission where you disable and tractor Klingon transports back. I snagged my first one without issue but the second one got hung up somehow. There was a small asteroid or somesuch that I flew around, or through, but the transport I was towing seemed to get stuck. When I reached the dropoff point it was about 30 Km behind my ship and not moving. I tried returning to it and towing it the other direction, then sideways rather than forward or back, but it wouldn't move at all. When the final stage arrive - the Klingon fleet trying an assault, I was still tractoring the silly transport.

Anyone else experienced anything similar?

I've seen this, too, both as the tower and as an observer. It's relatively rare, but should definitely be fixed.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.