test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox one Newly acquired duty officers going to inventory overflow

When i get assigned new duty officers from doing duty officers missions the are put in my inventory overflow even if the inventory isn't full. I try to move them but can not i end up having to delete them.

Answers

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    There is usually a limit on how many DOFFs you can have. Have you exceeded the capacity of how many DOFFs you can have? Also, have you exceeded the limit of how many colonists or prisoners you can have? The only way you can move them is if you have space in your DOFF roster or your Passengers or Prisoners tab. This is not a bug. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • i only have 59/100 DOFF's I am unable to fill the roster because when i acquire them from either completing duty missions or from crates they automatically go to my overflow in my inv. Which causes me to have to destroy them or else i can't do anything with my inventory because i have items in my overflow
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Check your Prisoners/Passengers as they are each limited to a maximum of 20.
    If you pick up more than 20, they could possible block any further Doff from going into the proper place in the roster.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • my colonists are 20/20 but prisoner are 7/20 iI checked my overflow and sure enough its colonists thank you.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    my colonists are 20/20 but prisoner are 7/20 iI checked my overflow and sure enough its colonists thank you.

You are welcome. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.