test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks Cryptic

x13ax13a Member Posts: 19 Arc User
I got my holographic projector for the Phoenix Shuttle. For me, this is among the coolest ships in the STO universe.

Thank you, I've wanted to fly one for a long time now.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Yay :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    I saw the title and clicked, thinking it was yet another hackneyed, cynical rant. I'm happy to be wrong. If I flew a carrier, I know I'd be chuffed with tiny phoenixes blatting away at all and sundry. :)
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I actually had fun one day running around in a shuttle with the hologram on, enjoyed it alot.
    I actually enjoy playing with the toy rocket and watching it travel right thru the ceiling even thou it should crash and explode LOL
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    My fav reward was the tommy gun. It's a great anti-Borg weapon and absolutely melts Elachi. But aside from the actual use of the weapon, the design and the firing animations are just straight-up epic :smiley:
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    chipg7 wrote: »
    My fav reward was the tommy gun. It's a great anti-Borg weapon and absolutely melts Elachi. But aside from the actual use of the weapon, the design and the firing animations are just straight-up epic :smiley:

It melts pretty much everything. It makes the ground maps so easy, that I elected to not use it. This is without upgrading it. Just straight out of the box.

I might pull it out for a borg TFO, or maybe a bug hunt. But overall, this thing needs a serious balance check.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
This discussion has been closed.