test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cool Armada type game

smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0d6cIMdSY&t
Even a Tos style Crossfield can be seen, around an hour and five minutes, I think, in.
dvZq2Aj.jpg

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I think I saw something about this mod on ModDB a while ago.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Also, if Discovery's Crossfield looked the one in this Armada type game, I'd soooooo approve.

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    valoreah wrote: »
    Even a Tos style Crossfield can be seen, around an hour and five minutes, I think, in.

Good shot of it starting at 1:09:44 too. Have to agree with you - I like this version much better than the DISCO one. Cool video! Thanks for sharing.

*courtsy*

If Disco looked more like that, I'd actually give it a decent chance.
    Curved, smooth, sleek, and none of those daft holes in the saucer.

The Axxanar ships made me :3 as well.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »

Good shot of it starting at 1:09:44 too. Have to agree with you - I like this version much better than the DISCO one. Cool video! Thanks for sharing.

*courtsy*

If Disco looked more like that, I'd actually give it a decent chance.
    Curved, smooth, sleek, and none of those daft holes in the saucer.

The Axxanar ships made me :3 as well.

Damn it looks really good. Now I kinda wish we had a skin like that for it in game. I agree though about Disco's appearance, It looks silly with the holes and the weird boxy look a lot of the ship has compared to the more rounded TOS look.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    which shows that mere amateur peasants can as good.....if not better ;) ....than the 'pros.

TOS textures always work. Made the crossfield look less like TRIBBLE in ship customization with TOS, skin 0.

Also, shows that TOS styles CAN and DO still look good. CBS outta actually look at this stuff, rather than send the law ninja assassin squads.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Ages of the Federation is fantastic and you should all get it when they release an Open Beta! I've been following for well Ages and I have been continually impressed by the work the team has done. Incidentally, it is the same mod team as created Star Trek Armada 3 ^_^