test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lobi Discovery & C-Store Jem Hadar EV suits displaying incorrectly

dantangodantango Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Here's my situation... The vanilla Dyson and the Nukara EV suits all display properly on both My Captain/Admiral toons as well as my Boffs.. However up until recently, the Lobi store FED Discovery EV suit as well as the C-Store Jem Hadar EV suit are only partially displaying.. The Discovery with only the Helmet Pants & Boots without the Chest piece, & the Jem Hadar without the Helmet & Chest piece but with the Pants & Boots.. Put it this way.. I went to Nukara with my Jem Hadar First, equipped and then activated the Jem Hadar EV Suit, it whooshed and then the shoulder light appeared.. The pants and boots only.. I then stood on the transporter pad beamed in and proceeded to kick some Tholian TRIBBLE "WITHOUT" a Helmet or Chest piece! Talk about looking weird.. I had other fellow Captains put a pause on their Tholian TRIBBLE kickin just to take a second look. I'm sure it was a WTF moment for them.. In any event, the effect of the suit is there and it is functioning its just partially visible.. Therein lies my dilemma and my obvious bug.. Oh and when I equip either of these suits on my Boffs the effects are the same.. Sure hope you folks can help me out.. Thanking you in advance..