test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game crashes every time I go to Sol (Earth) Station

timebender888timebender888 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I am running Windows 10 and I have a ATI Radeon HD 4550 card. The game runs great until I go to the Earth space station. Then the game crashes and puts me back to my desktop where the colors become bright and washed-out. Any help would be most appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    ajm1067ajm1067 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    What processor do you have? How much RAM? Are you running Win 10 64 bit Op Sys?
    NewMixedCrest.jpg?width=350&height=170
    McVittie's Marauders - The House of Arrgh
    Website
    Discord
    I absolutely, positively, will not create more characters in STO now that I have five six seven eight nine ten!
    McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie/Vidtana'Clan/Suram/Sarela
  • Options
    timebender888timebender888 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have a 2 duo CPU running at 2.60 GHz each, RAM: 4GB and Windows 10 32 bit. ATI Radeon HD 4550 card. Tried updating the drivers, but no-go.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Check the game crash logs the next time it happens, also look in the Windows event viewer to see what errors got logged there. Between the crash logs and the event viewer there should be enough information to track down what is causing the problem.

In the mean time, check your display settings and set your display settings in game to match your system display settings, or change your system settings to match what you use in game. From the symptoms you mention about your desktop when the game crashes there appears to be a problem with your system switching graphics settings between your desktop and the game.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png