test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captions

spielman1spielman1 Member Posts: 1,331 Arc User
Hs anyone noticed the captions during the cutscenes in a foreign language after updates. Mine is like that and have no idea how to change it back or how it happened.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I had it happen once a while ago. I was doing Vault with my fleet and the captions were in German.

No idea why, but it only did it that one time. I didn't change any settings and it's the only time I have seen it happen.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I had it happen once a while ago. I was doing Vault with my fleet and the captions were in German.

No idea why, but it only did it that one time. I didn't change any settings and it's the only time I have seen it happen.

Could any of your fleet mates have been Germans?

I know that if a player with the game set to German links an item in the chat, you'll get the German description of the item.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

Could any of your fleet mates have been Germans?

I know that if a player with the game set to German links an item in the chat, you'll get the German description of the item.

Yes, the bulk of the players in the group at the time were indeed German.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.