test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVE teaming is broken

When trying to invite friends to team and que up for a PVE mission only the team leader transports to the mission. PVP is still difficult as well. It only allows the match to begin when using the option " inviting to que". Has not allowed anyone under level 65 to PVP as it use to.
JKHolbrook aka "Sarge"
Founder/Fleet Commander
Starfleet Counter Invasion Force
Star Trek Online

Comments

• awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    its actually not broken, there is two different teams now a tfo queue team and just a team.
    if you want to play missions together you invite them to a team, if you want to play tfo's with them you need to invite them to a queue team
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    its actually not broken, there is two different teams now a tfo queue team and just a team.
    if you want to play missions together you invite them to a team, if you want to play tfo's with them you need to invite them to a queue team

I take that back it IS STILL BROKE you can do 2 person tfo just by inviting them to a team, a 3 team has to be invited to a queue group, and for a 4 team it seems that you have to be in a queue group but can only queue the random tfo's if you try to pick the tfo your team wants to do only the leader gets to do the tfo since the second you pick the tfo it takes the leader out of the group.

this NEEDS to be fix since when my friends and I play tfo's we like to pick the advanced queue we play, and since there is no way to change the difficulty (Which also needs to be fixed) when playing in a private tfo any more we can not even do that.

this bug has been around since they changed the way tfo teams work and it has never worked properly since then, are cryptic even addressing this issue or are they just ignoring our request for it to be fixed and hoping the game will fix it self or we just give up asking for it to be fixed.

I do not expect a dev to answer this question since they have better thing to do than post in the forums, but it would be nice to get some kind of a response from the community manager on this issue so we all know that the issue is even being address.