test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Patch Notes for 3/5/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 3/5 at 7AM Pacific for 2 hours. What time is this for me?
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• andreib#7731 andreib Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello! I would like to know if you consider the current layout of the Walker bridge to be final. I've encountered a thing i grew to consider a bug on my ps4 playthrough; On the Walker bridge, the bridge officers are not represented, instead the bridge presents to the player, generic "ScienceOfficer", "EngenieerOfficer" or "TacticalOfficer" NPCs - having started a discovery era character, i've noticed that Tamev, one of the starting bridge officers (i don't know if this is his right name), is the only one represented; Also, the two NPCs that give duty officer assigments are represented in STO era uniforms; Wouldn't it be considered a fix to replace the generic NPCs with the players bridge officers? wouldn't it be considered a fix to replace the two duty officers assigment givers with discovery era NPCs?
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    When you say discover the new mission does that mean we'll face the same issues as on PC where we have to wade through the mire that is the revamped episode list to get them unlocked or is that sorted from the outset?
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Console maintenance is now complete. Welcome to the Mirror of Discovery!
This discussion has been closed.