test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSA: Phoenix Box Event is Live!

seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
Didn't see it announced anywhere, so posting here..

Server just came back up and it appears we have a Phoenix Box Event.

Don't forget to stock up, and grab your daily free box from Drozana.

Last time the event ran, the claim on Deep Space Nine still didn't work, so if you can't bet a box there, go to Drozana.

Event is active until March 7th.

Lets get that exchange rate down!! :lol:
Insert witty signature line here.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Heck yah! Good looking out! I have like 5.5 million I've banked since the last on, lol. I love selling zen over 350 and then buying it back during these events in the 280s or less. Makes me feel good about the hundreds of dollars of my actual money I've spent on the game over the years.
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Yeah the Dil Exchange was up to 337 last I looked. Last time I bought Zen from the Exchange it was 250. I've noticed alot of prices are way up. Hard to tell what's natural inflation and what's people jacking up prices artificially.
  • zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    duasyn wrote: »
    Yeah the Dil Exchange was up to 337 last I looked. Last time I bought Zen from the Exchange it was 250. I've noticed alot of prices are way up. Hard to tell what's natural inflation and what's people jacking up prices artificially.

The "normal" appears to be around 340 give or take for the last few years (glad we aren't touching the 400s like we did a few years ago) The Phoenix events artificially drop it while they run since everyone wants to have dilithium to buy the boxes for the rewards.
This discussion has been closed.