What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Battle cloak is still bugged.

Bug, battle cloal decloak.
Where faeht and fleet faeht (romulan)
Time every day, any time used.
Mitigation, not consistant.
Issue:
When using battle cloak the skill is not terminating correctly leaving player in a cloaked state. The bug decloaks (no delay, as though were never cloaked) then the players ship recloaks, not always with a 5 second cool down. Skills that break cloak do not work properly.

The Fleet Faeht Intel ability, decloaks you and enters a buggy state where you can continually spam the skill.

Battle cloak bug leave the player in a flux state with no shields and visible to the enemy.
tested on borg attack weekend mission, 'midnight' 'home' 'incursion maps' Multiple random systems, home world systems, all 2017 and recent quest line (romulam side)

The sto wikipedia also mentions the bug from 2017. There are youtube videos about the battle cloak on multiple consoles since 2013, there are multiple reddit posts for ps4 since 2016.

Comments

• mrknify#3483 mrknify Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    This is in response to the following automatic response for a 48 hr email respomse that was not actually sent to me. I only recieved as my ticket was closed.
    "Ticket Reference # 190222-000259

Recently you requested personal assistance from our online support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.
    Response By Email (Cyrelm) (02/25/2019 07:17 AM)
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I apologize for the delayed response due to the high volume of tickets in our queue. We understand that this kind of issue can be frustrating. Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation. If you haven't already done so, I strongly encourage you to post about this on the official bug reports forum: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/ps4-gameplay-bug-reports Even though the developers and QA team may not reply, they will see it there.

I know this is not the answer you're expecting and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Regards,
    Cyrelm
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/ "
  • mrknify#3483 mrknify Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Still bugged.