test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a Cryptic Support Phone Number

mefit1mefit1 Member Posts: 200 Arc User
As the title says .
It’s been 24hrs , no attempt on cryptics end for a human to reach me or give me a update .
To be honest I see I made a mistake and just want to move on , a refund to my MS account would be better than fixing the issue as of now as I feel like the situation was not handled seriously .
The fact that I can see that the package is still for sale and no response tells me cryptic has no care .
Ban me or whatever , I just want a refund .

I will go to MS and CBS if I feel that a agreement can’t be met .
We are the Borg , Resistance is Futile , be assimilated, thinking differently is forbidden !

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Cryptic does not have a support number.

If you really feel you have no other recourse then you can call your bank and dispute the charge. This will likely result in the termination of your account.

No one on the forums can help you with this, it’s between you and the support staff. I would at least give it until Monday, I am pretty sure they’re closed on weekends.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    That is not a customer support number.

Again, Cryptic does not have a number for customers to call.

Your options are to wait until Monday or call your bank. I would strongly recommend you wait. If you dispute the charge on your card, it would be the charge for buying MS points. If the bank sides with you, they will do a chargeback to refund your money. This however, will result in termination of your XBox Live account since the chargeback would go against MS.

Obviously, your not in desperate need of the money. If you were, then you would not have spent it on a video game. You will get what you paid for, but you need to chill out and wait until they open on Monday.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    Like I told you in the other thread, it takes time to sort issues out. we're trying to get you help you've asked for. in the mean time keep everything confined to one thread. duplicates will not help and are against the rules. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.