test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't contact Support

When trying to contact support by using shift + F1 in game I get the initial Support page then I click Contact Support and get a blank screen. When I tried contacting Support out of game logging in I get sent a pin which I put in then try to log in it says refresh page then err to many redirects clear cookies and I can't log in for Support that way. The reason I need to contact support is I bought Zen on Valentines day and finally the Zen made it into my account today, problem is instead of 6300 Zen I only got 5300. I've got an E-mail saying 6300 Zen and my Purchase History shows only 5300 Zen was credited to account. So I need to know how to fix my Support page (Uninstall Reinstall?) and I want the 1000 Zen owed me.

Best Answer

• Options
    hacklesuphacklesup Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Got an Outstanding response in just a few hours.

Hello,

Thank you for your report about the support page access problem. We do apologize for any issues. There were issues with access due to a past email change that wasn't updated on the support end, but it should be resolved now and access fixed. Please re-log and check again. If you have any other issues, please let us know.

Regards,
    Sailor Mu
    Senior Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

Now for the other issue :-)

Answers

• Options
    tdog86tdog86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't think it's fixed any more. I've been trying to contact support for over 4 months. I get the same issue as the 1st post and never any assistance.
  • Options
    tdog86tdog86 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    hacklesup wrote: »
    Got an Outstanding response in just a few hours.

Hello,

Thank you for your report about the support page access problem. We do apologize for any issues. There were issues with access due to a past email change that wasn't updated on the support end, but it should be resolved now and access fixed. Please re-log and check again. If you have any other issues, please let us know.

Regards,
    Sailor Mu
    Senior Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

Now for the other issue :-)

Maybe you should check that issue 1 more time. I've been trying to log into support for MONTHS...
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    tdog86 wrote: »
    I don't think it's fixed any more. I've been trying to contact support for over 4 months. I get the same issue as the 1st post and never any assistance.
    I just tried logging into Support and managed without any issue.
    Perhaps you could try a different web browser?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Also, make sure one of your add-ons are not interfering with loading up the webpage. That might be the issue which might explain why sometimes it happens.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.