test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased lifetime, but account not showing it.

jeffboscojeffbosco Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi there, I purchased a lifetime subscription, but my account has not been flagged as lifetime subscriber. I opened a ticket two days ago, but it has not been replied to as yet. Please advise. Thanks! :)

Comments

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Nothing anybody on the forum can do as its an account based issue. Best thing to do is make sure payments went through with the bank, and send that along with the reference number from your confirmation email to support so they have more info to go on so they can correct as needed. I would imagine though the payment is delayed due to busy store demand at this time of year.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • usmcguy1833usmcguy1833 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @mefit1 said:
    > Did you ever get resolve ?
    > Have a similar issue on Xbox

Same here!! Waited two hours and still NOTHING!!! Even after logging out and then back in!
  • brazcons#5643 brazcons Member Posts: 2 New User
    I purchased Lifetime last night on the PS4. I bought the Zen in the PlayStation Store and then redeemed it in the C-Store for the lifetime subscription. I went to the ship requisition officer but I don't have the option to buy the ships I'm supposed to (like the Captain's yacht). Is there something else I have to do to activate the Lifetime membership? I've searched around but haven't been able to find an answer.

In the C-Store it shows that the lifetime subscription was purchased.

Additionally, my ARC account (which is linked to my PS account) doesn't show I have a subscription. I don't know if this is normal or if it another symptom of the underlying problem.
  • thundersl#1624 thundersl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    From twitter and facebook: "Due to some issues affecting recent purchases, we are turning off the ability to purchase a Lifetime Subscription on Xbox One and Playstation 4, until a fix can be determined. We'll have these features back as soon as possible." So, it is a know problem, but you probably should submit a help ticket anyway, to be sure your account gets fixed.
  • brazcons#5643 brazcons Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks! I sent in a ticket.
  • jyvedatajyvedata Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I purchased a lifetime sub earlier today (for PC) and got all the rewards for it except the player title "Career Officer" the wiki says the title is located in the Legacy Unlocks tab of the C-Store, But I do not have a legacy unlocks tab. Is this something they removed from the game and the wiki is out of date?

I tried to put in a ticket but their support site is down. The only thing I am missing is that title, I got everything else from the LTS.

Thanks for the help.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    jyvedata wrote: »
    I purchased a lifetime sub earlier today (for PC) and got all the rewards for it except the player title "Career Officer" the wiki says the title is located in the Legacy Unlocks tab of the C-Store, But I do not have a legacy unlocks tab. Is this something they removed from the game and the wiki is out of date?

I tried to put in a ticket but their support site is down. The only thing I am missing is that title, I got everything else from the LTS.

Thanks for the help.

Legacy unlocks is still there in the C-Store. Should be second from the bottom above promotions. You can however only purchase the title once per character.
  • usmcguy1833usmcguy1833 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @mefit1 said:
    > Did you ever get resolve ?
    > Have a similar issue on Xbox

Same here!! Waited two hours and still NOTHING!!! Even after logging out and then back in!

Yes I received mine finally. Glad too! Now if only the servers would not disconnect me!