test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sto discovery DSC just got to lutenent 2 and my ship just keeps auto warping constantly? FIXED NOW

lorddeetslorddeets Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just made a new DSC Character and got past the tutorial lutenent 2. But my ship just keeps auto warping constantly? cant do anything just as soon as I log in it keeps playing the warp out animation? please help - Report Bug!
Post edited by lorddeets on

Comments

• fionalokhertfionalokhert Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same, I've had to alt+f4 just to close the game and attempt to log back into the game, only to pop right back into the same endless loop.
  • baldroc#4427 baldroc Member Posts: 1 New User
    same bug i have
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I think they will need some details, like:

What Faction is your character?
    What ship are they using? Is it one of those scaling ships? Or a ship yard one?
    Where are they located in which space system or in sector space?

Any details will help narrow stuff down, hopefully.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • lorddeetslorddeets Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Only just got past tutorial so standard everything. SDC Starfleet tactical alien character, hope it gets fixed soon fingers crossed because else it means nobody can make a Discovery character.
  • hylanvahrhylanvahr Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I concur. I created an alien DSC sci captain today and the same thing happened to me at the same point. Upon arriving in DSC sector space, the infinite transwarp bug starts happening. Quitting and relogging into the character repeats the process. There appears to be no way around it. Thankfully none of my other non-DSC characters are affected.

Please fix this. I've been playing since 2012 and I've never run into a bug quite like this before. I was going to buy the new DSC bundle set specifically for this new character, but this showstopping bug is a major dealbreaker for me.
    @darkbladejk @engineerb4#4806 @baddmoonrizin This is the second thread I read this morning same problem with new Discovery characters. Tutorial.

Other thread over here.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1247099/character-stuck-warping-out

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • lorddeetslorddeets Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi there I was informed that there should be a patch that will fix the problem today.
    So, are you guys fixed?? :)

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    So, are you guys fixed?? :)

It would be nice if their issue is fixed. Though when I first read your response by brain went wrong.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.