test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor Task:Complete Iconian TFOs not completing

psytce0002psytce0002 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
Over the last couple of hours I have done 5 Iconian TFO's and have not gotten the Very Rare Endeavor pack. I've done Gateway to Grethor 3 times , Bug hunt 2 times and tried doing it on different characters to no avail. This morning I was doing a Gateway to Grethor when they took down the servers and disrupted that mission. Is it possible that because I was in the mission when the servers went down that it is causing the mission to not complete.....

Having various troubles in STO today and I'm done with STO for now, but I would like to get my very rare reward from doing these TFO's today, can someone please look into this.

Thanks!

Will also submit a ticket......

Comments

• jetter96jetter96 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same problem. Did it twice today.
    2 missions before the patch, 1 after -> didnt work
    3 missions after the patch -> didnt work
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    did they mess up and instead of any difficulty it still requires advance/elite?
  • darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I just did this one, and upon completion of the third TFO, rather than the bar filling up on my hard endeavor, all credit immediately switched to the medium endeavor, and I received the medium box and 3200 endeavor xp. The hard endeavor progress bar became empty. This was quite a waste of effort.

Edit: And just to be sure, I completed what should have been the medium endeavor after I posted this. Nothing happened. Now I have to waste a reroll token.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I completed the three iconian tfo endeavor two times and every time it keeps resetting to 0/3 and never gives me the purple reward pack.
  • marvyn#9793 marvyn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Exactly the same problem as those above. I had the "Complete Three Iconian TFOs".

I did Gateway to Grethor and then Herald Sphere. I then did some other things while waiting for the Grethor cooldown to reset.

Then I did Grethor again, but instead of the progress bar moving from 2/3 to 3/3, it reset itself to zero with no reward box.

Ironically, when I opened a ticket in-game, and chose Bug: Mission, it permitted me to select the Complete Three Iconian TFOs mission and actually was marked by the bug UI as being "COMPLETED".

Anyway - it doesn't work - 30 minutes of time wasted.