test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor Task: Complete TFO Should be more precise

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
edited February 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It should say in the description that only Advanced or Elite count.
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    They are working on that. I saw a Twitter post by Borticus on one of these threads....
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    Cool... I ran all the Lucari missions on normal and none counted. Consequently, I was getting very frustrated to say the least so I switched to randoms. Then on my 6th RTFO I got GK and it counted. So much time wasted with PUGs on missions not really for casual players to say the least.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    Cool... I ran all the Lucari missions on normal and none counted. Consequently, I was getting very frustrated to say the least so I switched to randoms. Then on my 6th RTFO I got GK and it counted. So much time wasted with PUGs on missions not really for casual players to say the least.

I could not link you to the exact post in the STO forum but I was able to grab the link to the Twitter from that forum post.
    Vanilla forum is weird. LOL!

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    aspartan1 wrote: »

I could not link you to the exact post in the STO forum but I was able to grab the link to the Twitter from that forum post.
    Vanilla forum is weird. LOL!

Thanks again for the effort. It is appreciated to say the least.