test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trill and Joined Trill neck colour mismatch

freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 426 Arc User
edited February 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When wearing any outfits that show more of a Trill's neck, the neck becomes a darker shade that doesn't match the head or the body.

4npp9RC.jpg
m12Pkoj.png

Comments

• Options
    vatrekfan78#9092 vatrekfan78 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have experienced the same issue on Trill and Alien toons. I have noticed that if you play an alien KDF toon and choose Host: the "spots" stop just at the neck line. When you use a swim wear outfit: they stop at the waist. If you are on a Federation alien toon and choose host: they stop at the neck and go no further. I thought this to be a bug; but, haven't submitted it for various reasons. Having said that, I have experienced the same thing you have and deleted my joined trill toon because of it.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    @baddmoonrizin @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move to the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section in the Support forum. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I will let them know on this one. This is most likely due to the outfit itself and not per say the character from what I'm seeing here. I don't think certain outfits are programmed to deal with Trill as well as they should be.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I will let them know on this one. This is most likely due to the outfit itself and not per say the character from what I'm seeing here. I don't think certain outfits are programmed to deal with Trill as well as they should be.

Seems that way. Wish my trill could wear make-up, but nope, not allowed apparently. :P
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    I've seen a similar issue with Gorn feet not quite matching the legs.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    I just tried making a Joined Trill again. The bug is still there.

If it's the costume that's the problem, I feel sorry for the dev that may eventually come around to fixing this one. The neck seems to be a separate shape that is one size too big. Moving the character around you can see that it juts out slightly from the body along with having a darker shade. This bugged neck is used for all costumes that show skin past the neck and affects all Trill.
    m12Pkoj.png