test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

vault

lazer#6836 lazer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Does anyone know how to get out of the vault ?????
Dragon
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Yes. When you get to that point.

Room 1 - Kill Shuttles, shoot locking mechanism on door.
    Room 2- Repeat room 1.
    Room 3- Kill, or avoid the ship. It usually patrols to you left when you get there. So follow the wall to your right. Shoot locking mechanism at door.

Mm5NeXy.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    lazer#6836 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to get out of the vault ?????

Could you be a little more specific?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Are you having trouble finding the outside door or are you having trouble getting the inside doors to open?

They're all locked and you have to shoot them. As Trennan said, when you get to room 3, avoid the Mogai because it will kill you. Wait till it's a good distance away and then shoot the door lock and run. The Mogai won't follow you all the way through.

Then kill the ship in the last room and fly to the door.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Are you having trouble finding the outside door or are you having trouble getting the inside doors to open?

They're all locked and you have to shoot them. As Trennan said, when you get to room 3, avoid the Mogai because it will kill you. Wait till it's a good distance away and then shoot the door lock and run. The Mogai won't follow you all the way through.

I finally managed to kill the Mogai this weekend, on my Discovery Engineering captain at around level 25 using the Captain's Gig small craft and Engineering Team. I brought along the phaser turret consumable from the diplomacy missions.

I've tried before multiple times with every faction, tac, sci eng, fighters, shuttles, the KDF cloaked fighter. Beams, cannons, special consoles, so many tries. I think the main difference is I was usually at a much higher level.

Now I can rest :)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Easier to just sneak past the Mogai.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Easier to just sneak past the Mogai.
    Yes, but the easy way is not always most satisfying.

Realistically though.... Those guys are probably working for Obisek, so killing them isn't necessarily the right move.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Realistically though.... Those guys are probably working for Obisek, so killing them isn't necessarily the right move.
    And that's why I usually go out of my way to never kill any Reman craft in that mission, except for the one guarding the door out (most of the time, because it's harder to sneak past that one without a cloak) and the fighters in the last part (because you have to kill those ones).
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User

you mean you can't solo that ship with your shuttle?! I seem to recall it was possible back when your at level. basically a T1 vs a T3 ship.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »

you mean you can't solo that ship with your shuttle?! I seem to recall it was possible back when your at level. basically a T1 vs a T3 ship.

See above, I just did it at level 20-something though I did bring a turret. I've never managed it with higher-level character,
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »

See above, I just did it at level 20-something though I did bring a turret. I've never managed it with higher-level character,

i think if your trying at L65... it'll probably be harder... maybe not if your epic 15 thou. the hp & dmg curve npcs get is insane. at best I am only UR 13, mostly VR12. I get slaughtered every time on my JHD, so I skip killing the mogi as well. but at proper level, it is possible. I recall doing it on my roms on all classes... but this was way back before all the "rebalance".
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I guess the OP made it out okay.

Just wondering.

I don't bother with the Mogai even if I thought I had a chance. I just want out of the darn Vault.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.