test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wrong price for T6 Fleet Command Assault Cruiser

lighthawkusalighthawkusa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I own the T6 Command Assault Cruiser, so the Fleet version should cost 1 fleet module instead of 5. But the game is charging me 5 modules. I opened a ticket and here's the response: "...developers and engineers are aware of the issue at hand... We have not yet been provided with an ETA."

The T6 Command Assault Cruiser came out years ago, so a fix is long overdue.

When we buy a ship with approximately $30 of real money, we are promised it would reduce the price of the fleet ship from 5 to 1 module, but evidently this applies to some ships but not others. But there's no way for a customer to know, until we buy the C-Store ship and then try to buy the fleet version in-game. By then it's too late. This is false-advertising.

Ships are of course one of the best parts of this game. Please fix this pricing discrepancy. Thank you.

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    You have to be persistence but they can give you a refund on tokens. All ships you acquire via out of game codes like the T6 Command Assault Cruiser have this problem.
  • lighthawkusalighthawkusa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Updated: Customer Service first offered a total of 5 fleet modules, to enable me to buy the ship on one character. This is nice of them, but far from useful because the 5-module vs 1-module price affects all characters. All my current and future characters will buy the fleet ship. Even if we limit it to my current character roster, that's 50 fleet modules.. but later they agreed to an alternative solution - they couldn't get my product to work as advertised so they're replacing it with another, similar item. Although I prefer they fix my original item, I am satisfied with the alternative. Thank you.
    Post edited by lighthawkusa on