test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Party Patrol and mini-Qs missing at The Academy

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
Am I the only one not seeing them?

Were they removed this time around? Wiki says that it's supposed to still be active this Anni.
https://sto.gamepedia.com/9_Year_Anniversary_Event
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• katanahiryukatanahiryu Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Also there is no 9th anni banners like there has been every year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quentonwolfquentonwolf Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I have been to the academy twice today, and no mini-Qs for me either.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    Due to Budget cuts, and government shutdown we could not afford the banner , you can thank the Bajorans for that
    GwaoHAD.png
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Per Ten Forward weekly today, Cryptic's working to bring the party patrol up soon. Unforeseen glitch.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Omega Daily didn't work right for me today. Completed all three stabilizations and the Daily disappeared. Going to see Q after they were done, he had no turn-in, just tried to give me the Daily again.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    The Omega Daily didn't work right for me today. Completed all three stabilizations and the Daily disappeared. Going to see Q after they were done, he had no turn-in, just tried to give me the Daily again.

That doesn't sound good. :/
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Those mini Q's were fun. Hope they do come back soon but who knows? At times they don't fix anything else in this game for years....tiger-21.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3486054​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Will be fixed in today's Patch, January 25th.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)

Edit - Yeah, it's available to play, but it only offers older Marks, nothing contemporary. :: pouts ::
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User

Edit - Yeah, it's available to play, but it only offers older Marks, nothing contemporary. :: pouts ::

Everything but Gamma Marks. Honestly, though, at 5 marks per run, it just isn't worth it to me. I will do the Fastest Game on Ice for marks turn-ins, but won't generally do Flying High for the same. Those each pay out 40 Marks, but Fastest Game on Ice averages about 2 minutes total time, while Flying High averages about 3 minutes, making my threshold for simple solo activities for marks about 20 marks per minute. Party Patrol would have to take about 15 seconds to meet that.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
This discussion has been closed.