test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swarm stuck at end of first phase bug still around

The bug in which swarm will not progress even after all hurq have been destroyed at the end of the first phase still hasn't been resolved. It doesn't happen every time but when it does it all but assures the 30 minute leaver penalty on the entire team. Could this finally be fixed it's beyond annoying when it happens. I'm sure random users hate it even more than those who actually pick it, since they didn't ask to be dragged into swarm.

At this point directly touching swarm is a hazard to ones time with the bug happening like this. Better off doing randoms to build gamma rep.

It takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him. And when the truth is undeniable, you create your own. - Conrad - Spec ops the Line

Every time I see a wannabe-pro-gamer, the tryhard, I'm instantly thinking of how they often think they are the heroes of supposedly hard games. How it's there words that make sense only to them, but in the end, they are the ones actually hurting and harming the challenging game industry. From defending obvious game-breakers, or demanding others use a mechanic that fundamentally removes challenge. Sorry dudes, your not helping. Your not even helping games become challenging or hard in a good way again.

Games don't feel like games when you can't lose, and also don't feel the same if you can't win fairly either.

Comments

• tomilaktomilak Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    A friend of mine experienced that verry thing tonight and had to leave with an AFK which was not her fault, She in turn had to leave the game cause she wasnt gonna sit there and wait a penalty that wasnt her fault.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 8,971 Arc User
    This problem still persists, which was around since VIL released.
    XzRTofz.gif