test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tour the Galaxy for Slow Beginner Ships

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
I'm trying to think of short path between just three systems or maybe even 6 systems for early players to use. Can anyone think of three systems that are close together that will earn just one hit of a TtG EC rewards?

This might make a bit of a difference for any new, first time Captains. :)

TIA.
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

Comments

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Okay, so I just tried a really simple trip. See Map below for visual guidance.

I activated The Tour the Galaxy mission and began, with 15 Minutes on the clock, at Teneebia ( just north of Sol ), traveling at only Warp 7.47 I headed down to Orion and then Risa for 25,000 EC.

I still had about ten minutes left on the clock so I headed for Virinat, then New Romulus, then Gamma Eridon for another 25,000 EC.

Still had 5 Minutes so I made my way to Pheben,, turned to Khitomer, and finally went to Qo,noS for another 25, 000 EC.

15 minute for 75,000 EC.

New players can decide if 25,000 is worth even five minutes, but there it is.

Beta_Quadrant.png?version=b65c8f32ec17cc0d6e0ca3bf9dee5a23
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    On the map you can see that space is "7 squares high" and "six squares wide".

In the beta quadrant, at least, you need to hit three locations in each row (one of the rows required a location in another row, but I can not recall which), so I just say start at the top or bottom, on one side or the other when you request and accept the mission, and then just move across in an orderly fashion, covering one or two rows at a time.

If anyone wants more info, though, then I would direct them to the walkthrough on the wiki page:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Tour_the_Galaxy/Walkthrough