test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror of Discovery: Illusion of Communication

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
The Terrans have formed a link with the enigmatic Pahvans. Find out how to stop them in the second episode of #MirrorofDiscovery, "Illusion of Communication!"

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11066723

Comments

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,388 Arc User
    The previous episode isn't even released that you already spoil it to introduce this one?
    Isn't that a bit too much communication as opposed to an illusion of communication?
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    The previous episode isn't even released that you already spoil it to introduce this one?
    Isn't that a bit too much communication as opposed to an illusion of communication?
    Maybe the "illusion" is that it actually tells us something abut the previous mission?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Can we join Captain Tilly?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I'd like an episode like Temporal Ambassador, but with our characters/crew swapping places with our mirror versions (well, mirror versions if we aren't RPing Mirror characters in the first place;)).
  • wurmixwurmix Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    For few days now i have trouble connecting to the Cryptic servers, so sadly The illusion of communication has a bit different meaning for me.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I am lost on Pahov. I been running around looking for Tilly for the last half hour, at least. LOL! I know she is Over There by looking at my map. But I keep hitting walls. I am so crappy with mazes in this game.

Edit: Ok I ran the mission tonight with my Fleet Leader. I couldn't see the hole in the wall where the tunnel was. Darn thing blended into the background. LOL!
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    BTW... there is a difference between a NPC being admonished by superiors for "accidentally" expressing what they really are thinking....in front of "nice company".

And an NPC outright calling a person's character an TRIBBLE straight to their faces. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin