test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cancelling T6 Reputation Gear Discounts

iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
edited December 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Already got all the discounts unlocked on another character, and since it's account-wide, there really should be an auto-cancel feature if you've queued up the project on another character on your account. At the very least, having a manual Cancel button would be nice, since it's effectively useless.

Please and thank you.​​
ExtxpTp.jpg

Comments

• Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »
    Already got all the discounts unlocked on another character, and since it's account-wide, there really should be an auto-cancel feature if you've queued up the project on another character on your account. At the very least, having a manual Cancel button would be nice, since it's effectively useless.

Please and thank you.​​

Um, once you complete it on one character, it no longer shows up as slotable for any other character. Plus given the way Rep Projects have always worked and you loose everything slotted if/when you cancel them; I don't thinking adding a Cancel Button would be that big a boon.

Also, the projects complete in seconds, so IDK but maybe don't slot in for a character until you have all the Marks, EC, and Expertise needed - then slot it and 5 seconds later you're done for that Rep account wide.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    startrekfan101#5945 startrekfan101 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    All other projects before Tier 6 have a cancel button. Please add one for Tier 6 projects. I did this as well. i started account wide discount on my main and filled everything in except for dil. Then I realized i had extra reputation dil on other characters, so I finished the account wide gear discount on other toons. now I need to cancel the ones I started before. Please and thank you!
    s-l1600.jpg
  • Options
    fenrixwulffenrixwulf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    If it's slotted before being completed on another character, then there is no way to remove it from your reputation projects. I have this issue on my main with the Iconian discount. But since they can't be cancelled by design, how about this: When it completes on another toon, it automatically de-slots from all other characters on the account. You're going to lose anything dumped into the projects anyways, so this wouldn't create any issues.
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    I have the same problem as well, Didnt realise I had it slotted on 2 different toons, completed it on one, now the other cannot cancel.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Precisely the reason to send one Character on the journey to Tier 6 before the others. Even a day ahead is fine.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns