test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan character can't go to Romulan Command Center

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
Have a Fed Rom delta recruit that have been parked at level 30 since the end of the event and that I'm now getting around to leveling. The problem? I just got to the mission "Small Packages" that'll give me a shuttle and am told to go to New Romulus Command Center, but that place seem to no longer exist. When I get to the New Romulus system I only have the "Beam to New Romulus" available and if I beam down I have to sit through that long TRIBBLE entry every. Singly. TRIBBLE. Time.
As if that's bad enough there's no option to go to the Command Center from there either. If I beam up and beam down again all that happens is I have to sit through that godawful scene once more. Still no option.

Yes I've made sure that every single mission is completed between the beginning and "Small Packages" so it's not because I'm missing something. Yes I've tried flying closer to the planet just to see if it made a difference. Hint, it didn't. So now I'm stuck at level 39 because there's no skip option and New Romulus Command Center is awol.
New Romulus have been TRIBBLE up and have a ton of bugs in its attached missions since the journal trashfire, sorry streamlining, but can you please bloody well fix this?
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

Comments

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Addition:

Workaround while QWW lasts.
    Go to QWW via ESD and ask him to send you back, then choose New Romulus Command Center as destination. This obviously is a very temporary workaround.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.