test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Romulus Missions Unattainable

Have submitted this as a ticket - was told to cross-post here.
So here we are. I will include the same description of the issue that was provided in the ticket.

I cannot seem to find the missions for: - The Altai - Vastam Peaks - Paehhos Crater - Hwael Ruins or Mountain Pass.
However - the Staging Area mission is findable - under episodes.
That is the only New Romulus world mission I am able to find / play.

I was able to complete the other missions once - but now the missions seem completely inaccessible.

Have looked in available and episodes - nothing.

Character: Tavan@thecrazyweirdo
Alliance: Federation / Vulcan
Level: 65
Server: Holodeck
Reference Ticket : 181212-000554

Have also done most of the missions in the game - and have completed / skipped all TFO's.

Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Comments

• thecrazyweirdothecrazyweirdo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Looking for an update - why has this not been addressed yet?
    Was told it should be by now.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Christmas vacation for the Devs, they likely won't be back in force until after the new year.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    And this has low priority. They straight up do not care about the removal of these missions. They haven't even acknowledged that they're gone. In fact they keep pretending that they're not.

So don't expect this to get fixed. Ever. Like doff missions in Sector Space this will be swept under the rug until the players shut up about it.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
    ilithyn wrote: »
    And this has low priority. They straight up do not care about the removal of these missions. They haven't even acknowledged that they're gone. In fact they keep pretending that they're not.

So don't expect this to get fixed. Ever. Like doff missions in Sector Space this will be swept under the rug until the players shut up about it.

Sorta getting that feeling, and wouldn't be the first time either.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User

They're not gone, just not re-playable.

They're not gone, just not re-playable.

There's really no reason for that though, and it wasn't that way before.
    It's like they remove everything that makes the game the least bit enjoyable.

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    This should be fixed .... See patch notes from 10 January 2019.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11066673

Check the Available tab for replays for Nimbus...I think they are under a couple of different mission giver's names. And the mission givers will be different by faction, except Horace Jones, I think.

If it is still missing on your characters, please come back and leave a note here.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »
    This should be fixed .... See patch notes from 10 January 2019.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11066673

Check the Available tab for replays for Nimbus...I think they are under a couple of different mission giver's names. And the mission givers will be different by faction, except Horace Jones, I think.

If it is still missing on your characters, please come back and leave a note here.

Uh.. this isn't about Nimbus, I got those.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Uh oh...I must have been reading a different thread... (I should quit skipping back and forth from Kindle to chromebook to computer.) Sorry about that. (I hate typing on my Kindle screen)

Nope...I must have saw "New Romulus" and thought Nimbus...because I can't find what I was reading before. So, a thousand pardons. (I still have not found time to sign in to even look at my characters, yet, this weekend. On my chore breaks I read)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Uh oh...I must have been reading a different thread... (I should quit skipping back and forth from Kindle to chromebook to computer.) Sorry about that. (I hate typing on my Kindle screen)

Nope...I must have saw "New Romulus" and thought Nimbus...because I can't find what I was reading before. So, a thousand pardons. (I still have not found time to sign in to even look at my characters, yet, this weekend. On my chore breaks I read)

Haha, no problem. I'd prolly do the same myself.
  • pec3pec3 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    On some of my chars I have this missions, but I played them on my main char and I lost them. Missions are under available, but if you play them they are lost. Like on my main and it can not be played again. what is up with that?